- higher dryer vent
- 6" higher master closet shelf run and they will install the 2nd lower course of shelving as well as ceiling fans & pendants at the 30-day if we buy them prior, we will still be living out of boxes at that point anyway since were not fully moving in for a week or so after closing, no rush.
- 20' wide driveway, he said the apron that leads to the street has to be 18' because of county codes, so it will taper slightly at the curb, but we still get plenty of parking space
- were getting the side door on the garage and he may be able to arrange a concrete walkway to that door from the driveway (this one will cost me about $450)
- clearing nearly 30' behind the house for a larger backyard, were totally wooded
- guaranteed 3' of foundation above ground so the house will sit taller on the lot
- 2nd outlet on the opposite side of the gourmet kitchen island, garage light switch inside the house and an additional master closet light switch next to the master bath light switch ($50 each)
- run kitchen cabinets 1" higher on the wall to make sure our tall frig will fit. There might be just 1/4" of clearance otherwise and thats too close to risk it possibly not fitting.
- were also going to order a small triangular kitchen wall cabinet to go on the edge to the left of the sink, there is some blank wall there that doesnt really look right. also to dress up the island we will be ordering cabinet door fronts to cover the sides and back veneer panels and yes, you guessed it, they will install them at the 30-day
Tuesday, February 21, 2012
Just heard from my PM that all of my extra tweaks are no problem at all. Thanks to you guys, esp. Sgt Rich for providing some heads up.