We have been following the blogs here for quite some time while we were waiting for NVR approval and need to thank everyone in advance for making us aware of all the little nuances of what to look for to make the process as smooth as possible. Our pre-construction meeting is set for Monday (2/13) and because of you guys, I think we've ridden our SR like a race horse, exchanging about 200 emails since December and probably know as much as him right now :-)
So here's the upgrade rundown:
- Elevation B with Brick Front
- Finished Basement - 3 piece bath rough-in & recessed lighting, no walk out
- Bonus Room will be used as double office/craft area, brings us to 3788 square feet
- 1st floor study to be used as guest room.
- Hardwood: Manchester Gunstock in Foyer, LR, DR, Kitchen/Mudroom, Powder Room and Morning Room
- Carpet/Padding: Mid-level upgrade - Collinsville Sahara Buff
- Morning Room (Free with NVR incentive)
- Kitchen: Scottsdale Maple Cognac cabinets with crown molding, Golden Moscarello Laminate, Gourmet Island, Tiled backsplash & recessed lighting
- Level III Black Appliance package with alternate layout (microwave next to Frig) and gas conversion on the Range. we have a Jenn Air ceramic top now and hate the look of it after burn marks have fused onto the cooktop and no amount of scrubbing/scraping has made a difference.
- Upgraded Master Bath
- Maple Spice cabinets in the bathrooms
- Optional Side Windows: Morning Room, Family Room, Master
- Exposed Oak Staircase
- Garage Door Opener
- Deck 12x14
- Pedestrian/Service Door on side of garage
- Flood lights in rear
- Luckily the default interior paint color for this neighborhood is Tan with white trim!
- 5 Ceiling Fan Rough-ins - Morning Room, Master, Kitchen Island for pendant, Family Room & Bonus Room
- Added power outlet in master closet for ironing and in garage because there is only one!
- Wiring: Security System, a few wall mounted power outlets for TVs, speakers in the Bonus Room ceiling with music sourced from the Family Room
|View of backsplash tile with laminate|
Until next time...