Header Image

Header Image

Friday, June 1, 2012

A cold reception & shady situation

The cold reception was the delivery of our new refrigerator and our 2" plantation shades were installed...yay!

Weve been tweaking each room with some old stuff and some new stuff and will be revealing as we get further along. Still waiting for a bunch of furniture that is on order so we will be slumming it for a short while.

Found an amazing deal for $50 per window installed with a lifetime warranty, that is unbeatable! My mom is going to help me make some custom valances, cant wait! --Ericka








9 comments:

  1. Wow, Ericka! It's beautiful! I love the warmth of your kitchen! Your refrigerator is awesome! And I love the price on the blinds, what store did you order them from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! There is a company in VA called Sunrise Shutters. They are kind of a distributor/installer sol we just got lucky tripping over their ad in one of those supermarket magazines that you see as you walk out.

      Delete
    2. Thanks Ericka for the resource! When are you posting more pictures! We miss you!!

      Delete
  2. nice fridge...it would be nicer with a 6pack of beer in it.
    Good deal on the shades. Shell searched and found the cordless cellular shades at JC Penney to be her fav. Install is super simple. And, they cost $45 and less per. (me installing). Found some on sale for high 20's. A few windows at a time and pretty soon I won't be scratching my arse for all to see.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that deserves more than a 6'er in there ;-)

      Delete
  3. I like the pic showing the soft glow of the refrigerator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great deal on the shades! Mine were installed too...by DH. But, since the Verona is house #6 for us, we've had lots of practice with blinds, ceiling fans, painting, etc. Love the fridge. Looks very similar to ours. I didn't think to take a pic with the fridge open :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is it weird I am kind of drooling over your fridge? It's gorg!

    ReplyDelete