- The last drywall/paint touchup is on Monday
- Microwave door & range surface getting replaced, there is some standing water in the dishwasher like it didnt drain after the test cycle, when the GE guy comes to repair the other pieces he is having him handle that as well
- A few of the floor boards were cut a little short so there is about 1/16" gap in between some boards and instead of just filling the gaps he is having the boards replaced. Score!
- The master tub tile is being redone and cut a little differently so that the angle isnt as drastic, score!
- Our HVAC blower is so loud, you can barely have a conversation where the intakes are installed in the LR & Basement so he is having them install some sort of loop with flexible tubing to lower the velocity of the air which will quiet it down
- the trim guys are coming back to add some quarter round molding in a few places to hide some gaps.
- the carpet needs to be stretched more towards the fireplace hearth as you can see about 1/4" gap
As of yesterday...
|Glad to see how the landscaping takes attention away from the extended handrail|