Header Image

Header Image

Friday, May 25, 2012

Bon Appetit!

We've nearly moved all of the things that arent too cumbersome to do ourselves in the past couple of days, there isnt much left for the movers except a few large items (washer/dryer, grill, etc).

Say hello to the newest member of the decor family...



I was afraid hubby was going to crack the tile while drilling the holes to hang my favorite kitchen item, second only to my Keurig :-)  But he never does anything without research, and it turned out great, yay!

--Ericka

13 comments:

  1. when I remodeled my kitchen in the last house, I spent hours putting up a tile backsplash....diagonally. When finished it looked great. Then my wife wanted to hang some hooks and suggested I drill into my new tile. My reply? "you may promptly piss up a rope at your earliest convenience"....or something like that.
    So Steve has proven to be way more accommodating than me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LMAO...we can move this convo offline

      Delete
    2. I think "piss up a rope" is one of my favorite Sgt. Rich phrases.

      Delete
    3. Ahh, very funny stuff, priceless!

      Delete
  2. Awesome! It makes me wanna come over with some wine! I love how the cupboards look with it. I'm slightly jealous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Girl, Garden Ridge is like heaven with a price tag--you can find it there. --Ericka

      Delete
  3. congratulations to the both of you....I'm so happy that your in your new home

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks guys, your time is coming soon! --Ericka

      Delete
  4. Super awesome! And I'll second the Garden Ridge endorsement. Almost as heavenly as Home Goods!

    ReplyDelete